DESIGN HAPPENS HERE
Choices! Every decorating, design, or renovation project is filled with choices and interlocking decisions that need to be made. Sometimes the design project and its details can seem overwhelming. That’s where we come in, to restore the thrill of creating a space that suits you perfectly.
We thrive on the excitement and challenge of wading through a sea of options to find the furnishings, finishes, and design elements that are just right and put the fun back into the process.
When you work with us, you’re working with a team of professionals, well-acquainted with all that’s needed to make your experience stress-free.
This is our most complete option and includes:
- an on-site consultation to survey the layout and use of the room.
- a personal interview to determine your needs, wants, and personal style. This often coincides with the on-site consultation.
- a detailed assessment of the space, including measuring the room and windows. As creative as we are, accurate measurements are key to the final product.
- a visual record of the space (video or photography).
- an in-depth plan, featuring floor plans and furniture placement for maximum use. We also offer specialized 3-D floor plan services, an add-on service, to help each client visualize the end results.
- a formal presentation of the full design plan that covers furniture selection and placement, wall color and coverings, window treatment design and fabrics, and suggested accessories.
When the work is scheduled, we require a 10% retainer fee per room, which will be applied toward the final price. This retainer must be paid within 30 days of the formal presentation for work to begin.
Not everyone wants a complete redesign. So we provide refreshing and accessorizing services through:
- help selecting and coordinating new construction and/or remodeling
- assistance accessorizing rooms to provide a fresh look and feel, and
- suggestions for wall colors and wall coverings
An hourly fee of $75 is applied at the time of scheduling. There is a three-hour minimum for refreshing and accessorizing services.
Is a new home in your future? Have plans for your potential new space but want a professional’s eye before you buy to help you consider all the possibilities? Give us a call. We can even develop room layouts to help envision the space once it’s complete.
Pricing for purchase consulting is based on the square footage of the space and time frame needed before a purchase.
Interior Motives also offers model staging to licensed contractors and realtors.
Our cost to stage an area — one room or an entire home — is based on the specific needs of the client, the time frame, and square footage of the area to be staged.